INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLANTING MILKWEED
• Dig a hole twice as big as the plug.
• Place the plug in the hole.
• Fill the hole with dirt.
• Tamp in and water.
Optional: can use Miracle Grow plant food solution
• Keep soil moist without over watering.
• Weed immediate area around the plug for a summer, if possible.
• Common milkweed is wild and the roots may travel out 10 feet in all directions as time goes, so plant in a wild area. Grows 3-4 ft tall.
• Butterfly milkweed can be grown in beds and does not spread with roots. Grows 1-2 ft tall.